|1. This tutorial will discuss the Classlist tool. The Classlist will show you all students enrolled in your OAKS Course and their role. The Classlist also allows you to see an individual user's progress in the course and set overall accessibility.
|2. The first step is, from your Course Home to click Communication.
|3. Click Classlist.
|4. Scroll down and click the dropdown arrow next to a student in question.
5. You'll notice that you have access to several options including sending this user an email which is covered in a different tutorial.
Let's look at the user's progress by clicking View progress.
6. The View Progress area allows you to see all activity in the course by a user. You start in the Progress Summary which allows you get an overview of the user's activity in the course.
Drill down into each category by clicking on the arrow.
|7. The section opens to reveal all of the individual items in the tool.
8. From the left navigation, you can see a specific tool on one screen.
Scroll over and click Content.
9. This shows each of the modules and how many items were completed in that module.
To see the individual items, click on the dropdown for the Topics.
|10. This will now show each Content Item and if they visited it.
|11. To get back to the Classlist, scroll up and click Classlist from the breadcrumbs.
12. Let's go back to TLT Student.
Click the dropdown arrow next to the user's name.
13. You can also see in what groups the user is enrolled.
Click View groups.
14. The window shows you all of the groups in which they are enrolled.
|15. Once again, let's go back and click on the dropdown menu next to TLT Student.
16. Edit Accommodations allows you to set the testing accommodations (SNAP extra time) by the student instead of by the Quiz. This will automatically apply the appropriate accommodation to every quiz for this user.
Click Edit Accommodations
|17. Click Modify Time Limit
|18. Click the circle next to times
|19. Click the text box next to times
|20. Type in the time the student gets. For example 1.5 times the normal time.
|21. Click Save and the student's accommodation with be applied to all created and future quizzes/tests.
|22. Scroll up and that's it. You're done.